Enhance the quality and appeal of your label with our advanced printing capabilities: full process color; foil-stamping; foil/ink combination printing; embossing; and our patented UV Ink Double-Bump process.
PROCESS COLOR LABELS
Process Color printing is the process of mixing Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black inks to create complete images. Through this process we are able to print very complex labels with photographs or artwork.
FOIL IMPRINT AND EMBOSSED
Foil Imprint and Embossed Labels add a premier look to any product. Adding foil as an imprint color will bring any product label to life. Embossing will raise the printing to give your product or promotion the upscale look it deserves.
• Elegant, top of the line product labels.
• White, yellow and orange foils have a matte finish. Use them on Clear Polypropylene for an opaque imprint.
• Small type and screens are not recommended in foil imprint. Minimum 10 point type.
• Foil imprint adds a visual impact to your product.
• Choose blind embossing for embossing plus foil imprint to give your label a new dimension.
• Always provided on rolls. These labels cannot be finished as single labels.
• Clear Polypropylene cannot be embossed.
• Give your product an upscale look with embossed labels.
• Small type and screens are not recommended for embossed labels. Minimum 10 point type.
STATIC CLING & ULTRA REMOVABLE
Available as clear or white vinyl, Static Cling Labels are easily applied to glass or most smooth surfaces by static electricity. Advertise a product by applying a static cling label to the inside or outside of a window. These are most often used as oil change reminder labels or parking passes.
• Clear or White Static Vinyl are easily applied to most smooth surfaces by static electricity.
• Recommended for indoor use only.
• White block of ink added at no charge. Please contact us for details.
• Low tack adhesive stocks are available as an alternative.
• Specify face or back static when ordering; face for inside of window, back for outside of window.
• Specify face or back adhesive when selecting Clear Polypropylene, Clear Polypropylene Removable, White Static Vinyl or Clear Static Vinyl.
• Additional ink color charge will apply if you are using more than one ink on the same label.
• Paper stock, ink color and foil imprint swatches are computer generated and do not reflect the exact color or texture.
• Gloss, foil and laminated stocks are not recommended for typewriter use or some pens and/or pencils.
• Actual samples available upon request.
• Quantities of 100 and 250 may have specific finishing requirements. Contact us for details.